FYSA is offering one $2,000 scholarship to a former FYSA travel soccer player. Applicant must be:
- A graduating senior from Falmouth High School in Falmouth, Maine;
- Participant for at least one year in the Falmouth Travel Soccer program organized by FYSA; and
- Must be enrolled in an institution of higher learning (two year or four year degreed program) for the upcoming school year.
The FYSA scholarship selection committee will consider the following factors in selecting the scholarship award winners.
- Extent and commitment to playing and promoting soccer within the Town of Falmouth. Such commitment can be as a player, referee, coaches assistant or manager for FYSA travel soccer, Falmouth Middle School Soccer and/or Falmouth High School Soccer;
- Involvement in other high school and community activities and/or work experience;
- Moral character and sportsmanship;
- Scholastic achievement;
- Availability of other scholarship awards; and
- Other factors deemed appropriate by the FYSA scholarship selection committee.
Please see the Falmouth High School Guidance Office for an application or download the scholarship application HERE. The application deadline is May 12, 2023.