To: Coaches and Team Administrators attending the Falmouth Fall Classic 2013
From: Sean Mahoney, FFC Tournament Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to another terrific tournament and want to thank you for your support. We are working hard to prepare for the weekend of October 12-14, 2013 and we are excited that you will be joining us for what promises to be another fun weekend of soccer.
I want to take this opportunity to remind you of several different things so that we can keep working towards a successful tournament.
- There are no dogs/pets allowed anywhere on the property during the tournament. We must fully enforce this during the tournament in order to be in compliance with the town permits that we have. I apologize for listing this as the first item of business but it is something that we have struggled with each. Please tell your team families about this policy and make sure that they pass it on to other family and friends that will be coming to support the players.
- Your payment is due within 7 days of receiving notice that your team has been accepted into the tournament. As a reminder, U9/U10 registration is $300/team, U11/U12 registration is $375/team and U13/U14 registration is $400/team. Please send payment to FYSA, PO Box 66844, Falmouth, ME 04105. Please include a note about which team(s) payment is for. We do have a wait list in a couple of groups so please reserve your team’s space by getting payment in on time. We have already gotten a few checks and Louise Hester, FFC Scheduler/Got Soccer webmaster will confirm your payment when she starts entering them this weekend.
- Visit our homepage for medical release forms, T-Shirt pre-order forms and other important information concerning the tournament. There is a $3 savings for pre-ordering the long sleeved tournament T-shirts. Order form and instructions on where to send your payment are included on the online order sheet. If you order 10 or more long sleeved T-shirts for your team, the coach gets a free t-shirt. The pre-order forms are due by Sept 14th to Jen Glockler: http://falmouthsoccer.com/fallclassic/tshirt
Due to many requests for a short sleeved t-shirt at past FFC tournaments, we will also have a pre-tournament short sleeved Nike Legend t-shirt ( similar material to Dri Max) that you can ONLY order online. It will be sold for $25.00 (S + H extra) and can now be ordered at the following webstore: http://www.atlanticsportswear.com/store/falmouth_soccer/falmouth-soccer-products/falmouth-cws-gray-nike-384407.html
Please note this webstore for the NIKE t-shirt will close Sept. 14th and then the t-shirts will be shipped directly to you. This short sleeved NIKE t-shirt will NOT be available to buy at the FFC (whereas the long sleeved white tournament t-shirts will be at the tourney for $15)!!
One medical form should be printed and filled out by each player attending the FFC. Please bring all the completed team medical forms, a copy of your frozen roster and your player passes to the Tournament Check in (more information on that will be coming when we get closer to the actual tournament).
- You will be notified when the schedule is complete and posted. As you can imagine, there is a lot of work that will be going into the game schedule and referee schedule. Please be patient and understand that we will post it as soon as it is complete and you will be notified. The schedule will be posted after Oct. 1. Thanks for your assistance with this.
- Scheduling Requests: If you need to make a legitimate scheduling request (such as you are head coaching two teams at the FFC or you will be missing half your players due to a MS game on a particular day), then please email both me at email@example.com and Louise Hester, FFC Scheduler at firstname.lastname@example.org We will try our best to accommodate your request.
- No dogs/pets/alcohol/grilling allowed. I feel like I am repeating myself but that is how important this is for a successful tournament. It is very difficult for one of our volunteers to have to tell a pet owner that he/she must leave the pet in the car or take it home. Please help us prevent this by getting the word out to your team families. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
Thanks again for deciding to join us for the 2013 Falmouth Fall Classic. We look forward to a great weekend!