The Falmouth Fall Classic schedule is now finalized and posted at the link below:
Countless hours have gone into creating the FFC schedule with numerous coaching conflicts and requests to play certain times per day. Be sure to verify your schedule. Some connections are rather tight in order to squeeze everyone in at reasonable times. You may need to rely on an assistant coach for a few minutes if you are head coaching two teams. Please go ahead and pass along your team’s schedule of games to your team.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- All teams are guaranteed 3 games, with some large or odd numbered brackets getting an extra fourth game for the team that is seeded #1.
- Please familiarize yourself with the tournament rules, length of games, etc. on our website. U9-U11 groups are NON-COMPETITIVE and have no playoffs! Therefore, no results/standings or playoffs are posted on the event site. You only have games on Saturday and Sunday.
- U12-U14 groups are COMPETITIVE. Please read and print the Tournament rules to see how the #1 team from each bracket advance to a playoff on Monday morning. We will adhere to all the tie breaker rules according to the tournament rules.
- Every year we get a few complaints that a coach can’t pull up this years FFC schedule. In that event, please clear your cache, “aka delete your cookies”, and try reloading the schedule. Or go to our website and open it through that link instead.
- We will have full concessions and souvenir tents at the FFC. Please go to this link to see the menu: CONCESSIONS MENU
- If you ordered any pre-tournament FFC gear online, you may pick those up at the main HS souvenir tent on Saturday. They will have a list of who ordered what items.
- NO DOGS, ALCOHOL OR GRILLING allowed at the FFC! Be sure to pass this info along to all your parents and visitors coming to the tourney.
- CARPOOLING is essential to make for smooth parking. Go to our website and print out the maps so you know where you are going. Please note the fields have different numbers during the FFC than during regular League play. A few U11 teams will play at the Falmouth Community Park site on Sunday.
You will be asked to check in your team on Saturday and pick up your team’s participation medals, as well as hand in:
- Your team’s completed Medical Release Forms (one for each player). Can be downloaded a http://falmouthsoccer.com/fallclassic/medicalrelease/
- A COPY of your team’s roster. Usually Soccer Maine will have given the frozen rosters to the clubs by early October.
- No player passes this year.
Looking forward to a great FFC tournament!