Forget your shin guards or cleats? Visit Olympia Sports in Falmouth if you’re in a pinch.
|240 U.S. Rte.1
Falmouth, ME 04105
|Monday-Thursday: 9a – 9p
Friday: 9a – 9p
Saturday 9a – 9p
Sunday 10a – 6p
The Fall Classic will have several food tents at the soccer fields. But if you need a cup of coffee or a bite to eat in Falmouth before or after the tournament, there are quite a few establishments to choose from.
- Bernies Foreside/Mr. Bagel 204 U.S. Route 1 www.berniesplacefalmouth.com/
- Madden’s Pub and Grill, 65 Gray Road, West Falmouth
- European Bakery 395 U.S. Route 1 www.europeanbakeryinc.com
- Leavitt & Sons 37 Depot Road www.leavittandsons.com
- Starbucks 256 U.S. Route 1
- Dunkin Donuts 219 U.S. Route 1 & 65 Gray Road #4
- McDonalds 227 U.S. Route 1
- Wendy’s 206 U.S. Route 1
- Subway 219 U.S. Route 1
- Ricettas Pizza, 240 U.S. Route 1 www.ricettas.com
- Falmouth House of Pizza 251 U.S. Route 1
- Foreside Tavern & Side Bar 270 U.S. Route 1 www.theforesidetavern.com
- Falmouth Sea Grill 215 Foreside Road www.thefalmouthseagrill.com (Reservations)
- Hug’s Italian Restaurant 204 U.S. Route 1 www.hugsitalian.com/
- Lotus Chinese and Japanese Restaurant 251 U.S. Route 1 www.lotusinfalmouth.com
- Hannaford 65 Gray Road
- Shaw’s 251 U.S. Route 1
Fun For The Family
Family Ice Center 20 Hat Trick Drive www.familyice.org/
See a Movie
- Nordica Theatre, Freeport www.nordicatheatre.com/
- Cinemagic, Westbrook, 183 Country Road, Westbrook, ME 04092 www.cinemagicmovies.com
- Town Landing, Town Landing Road
- Town Landing Market 269 Foreside Road
- Mackworth Island Trail
- Take a drive along Route 88/Foreside Road
Explore the Area
- Freeport is 20 minutes north of Falmouth and is home to Maine’s best brands including L.L. Bean, Cole Haan, Thos. Moser Cabinetmakers, Cuddledown, Cold River Vodka, Edgecomb Pottery, Georgetown Pottery and Sea Bags.
- L.L. Bean’s four stores are open 24 hours a day www.llbean.com
- Experience a walk-on adventure at LL Bean’s Outdoor Discovery School. L.L.Bean Outdoor Discovery
- Take a cruise around the Casco Bay islands www.cascobaylines.com/
- Walk around the Eastern Promenade. http://www.trails.org/map_files/eastern_prom_page_description.html
- Visit the Old Port.
Visit the most photographed landmark in Maine: Portland Head Lighthouse www.portlandheadlight.com/
Learn a Little at Bowdoin College
Explore two museums at Bowdoin College in Brunswick, 25 minutes north of Falmouth.
- The Bowdoin College Museum of Art has a great Edward Hopper exhibit on display
- Visit Peary-MacMillan and learn why Bowdoin’s mascot is the Polar Bear.
Orchard Hill Farm
36 Orchard Road, Cumberland
Sweeter’s Apple Barrel
19 Blanchard Road, Cumberland
44 Sweetser Road
See Cheese Being Made
Tours will be available Sunday from 9am-2pm so that you may watch and learn as we craft a batch of our award-winning farm fresh cheese.
Pick up a Pumpkin
Intervale Farm 1047 Intervale Road, New Gloucester www.intervalefarm.com